Re: Requesting for more info regarding rejection.

Thank you for the clarification.

Here is my project link. I will try to fix the email and name fields of
maintainer and changed-by fields. As for changelog, I packaged my code to
.deb using fpm . So I might not be in sync with what ur telling about dh
and stuff.

Here's my project link :

https://github.com/nateshmbhat/trash-rm/blob/master/build/rm-trash_1.0_amd64.changes_backup

I have also written the entire procedure of how I built the package and
manpage in build_notes.md.