Re: Requesting for more info regarding rejection.

On Fri, Nov 16, 2018 at 05:53:30AM +0530, Natesh Bhat wrote:
>    Here is my project link. I will try to fix the email and name fields of
>    maintainer and changed-by fields. As for changelog, I packaged my code to
>    .deb using fpm . So I might not be in sync with what ur telling about dh
>    and stuff.

In general if you're using something that's very much out of sync with
how most of the developers of a platform build packages for it (and fpm
is *wildly* out of sync with what Debian and Ubuntu developers do),
you're going to be on your own to some extent.  It seems to
intentionally bypass lots of the standard tools so we really can't
guarantee that it will work with Launchpad at all.

I guess you need to figure out where fpm gets the maintainer field that
it substitutes into its template changelog and ensure that that's in the
"Name <email@address.example>" form.

--
Colin Watson                                    [cjwatson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]