Re: Oops! when trying to log on to launchpad.net

Colin Watson wrote:
> On Fri, Oct 25, 2019 at 10:06:18AM +0200, Julius Schwartzenberg wrote:
>> When I try to log onto launchpad.net with my Ubuntu One account,
> [...]
>> (Error ID: OOPS-fd589f274c2f1bb28fed9ad2f44d77b0)
>>
>> I hoped it would be fixed by itself at some point, but this has been
>> going on for at least multiple months now.
>
> No, this was a problem with your account and was never going to fix
> itself: it looks like you'd deleted and recreated your Ubuntu One
> account at some point, which caused some confusion.

Alright, the full error message suggested it was looked into. I was also
not sure whom to contact, but it seems I found the right list!

I don't think I had a Ubuntu One account before I needed it for
Launchpad or would have deleted an account myself. I vaguely remember a
Ubuntu related service being discontinued and an automated account
removal. I suppose my issue is rare enough.

> We've fixed your account now, so you should be able to log in again.

Yes, it works again! Thank you very much!!

Best regards,
Julius