Package not uploading

So I am uploading the Lumina desktop to a different PPA because I presume it is causing most of the issues on why stuff isn't working on Ubuntu Lumina. I uploaded it several times, but to no avail. I know that the .orig.tar.gz is available but each time I send the package in, it keeps breaking. Here is the message it sends:

Rejected:

Unable to find ubuntulumina-desktop_1.6.0.orig.tar.gz in upload or distribution.

Files specified in DSC are broken or missing, skipping package unpack verification.

I know for a fact that the ubuntulumina-desktop_1.6.0.orig.tar.gz exists when I upload it, but it can't find it. How can I fix this?