lazr-developers team mailing list archive

How do I make a hello world webserver with lazr?

Hi!

I'd like to find out how to make a hello world webserver with lazr.

I want this webserver to do authentication using OpenID against
launchpad and tell me whether the logged in user is a member of certain
teams, to have sessions backed by a database, and to use storm to
connect to a postgresql database. Then I'd like to see how to register a
view to handle a certain URL.

I'd also like to layer some WSGI middleware on top of this hello world
webserver, and run it all under my favorite WSGI server (currently using
paste, but Spawning looks mighty interesting).

Separately from lazr, I'm interested in using the django template engine
to render some of the pages.

Finally, I want to publish a simple REST web API using JSON that
supports both OAuth and cookie auth.

Can anyone help me out with this? I realize that perhaps some of this is
not completed yet, I'm mostly trying to establish whether or not it is
possible for me to use lazr to write a web server yet, and these are my
basic requirements. I'm also real good at reading code, so feel free to
point me at branches and source files instead of polished tutorial docs.

--
Elliot Murphy | https://launchpad.net/~statik/