libravatar-fans team mailing list archive

Re: libravatar.org domain ownership

Hi Olly!

Thanks for bringing this to my attention! I wasn't aware of that.
Does anybody feel like he/she wants to reach out to Gandi and check if they
are willing to support our project? If not, I guess I'll have to do it :-)

Oliver