libravatar-fans team mailing list archive

Re: External services

On 2019-02-28 at 12:56:39, Francois Marier wrote:
> I was actually looking for a page where we can document the external that
> _we_ use as a project (e.g. Twitter, Launchpad for the mailing list), as
> opposed to the services that use _us_ for their avatars.
>
> I think you're right, there's no such thing yet. I will create a new page,
> probably linked from "infrastructure".

Here it is:

  https://wiki.libravatar.org/external_services/

I have been able to migrate all services away from my personal accounts
except for Identica. I wasn't able to reach a site admin and the UI doesn't
have the capability to change one's email address.

Not sure how active that site is though. Maybe it's worth abandoning that
account and redirecting folks to Mastodon since it's a much more active
community [1].

Francois

[1] https://carlchenet.com/do-not-ignore-the-mastodon-social-network/

--