libravatar-fans team mailing list archive

Re: New design

There is no manifest.json file (navigating to it manually just shows the homepage) and it doesn't show this error for me in Firefox with only uBlock Origin.
Often buggy extensions cause errors like that in the Javascript console.
Please disable as many plugins as possible and try again then.
Additionally I got the suggestion that we should add a screenshot how Libravatar can be used and I think that's good idea. What do you think about adding a small screenshot in the head of the homepage at the right side?
There's so much unused space.