libravatar-fans team mailing list archive

Re: New design

On Wed, 5 Jun 2019 at 11:55, Niklas Poslovski <ni.pos@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> There is no manifest.json file (navigating to it manually just shows
> the homepage) and it doesn't show this error for me in Firefox with
> only uBlock Origin.
> Often buggy extensions cause errors like that in the Javascript console.
> Please disable as many plugins as possible and try again then.
> Additionally I got the suggestion that we should add a screenshot how
> Libravatar can be used and I think that's good idea.
> What do you think about adding a small screenshot in the head of the
> homepage at the right side?
> There's so much unused space.

Hello Nikla!

The error is valid. It's cased by the following link tag in source code:
<link rel="manifest" href="/manifest.json">

I think we could rather add a link to a quick tutorial instead of a screenshot.
I don't know how much informatioin could be extracted from a single screenshot.

clime