lottanzb team mailing list archive

Re: Add file dialog

> PS. I guess that's the worst text I've ever written. ;-) I hope you get it.
>
> Sander, it makes perfect sense to me :)

However, I come from a different place completely. I almost never want to
change the download name because I mostly use Newzbin and TvNZB and their
naming is fine with me. The only time I want to change the download name is
when I'm using Newzbin raw search or Binsearch. Also, I never use the Add
File option of Lottanzb, I just open the nzb through Firefox so it added
automatically to lottanzb. If after that an open dialog will pop up forcing
me to open Lottanzb and accept the download it will cost me more time.

In short, I think since Sander and most likely other users would like to
have the Open File dialog we must implement it. But maybe we can have an
option in the preferences for "Quick Downlod" (I know, lame name) that will
make Lottanzb bypass the Open File dialog and add the download directly?

And, right now I'm using the nzbdStatus Firefox plugin to send nzb's from
newzbin to sabnzbd. What will happen if someone use that (or other option)
to add downloads to sabnzbd while Lottanzb is running?

PS. I bet my text is even worse than Sander :)