Date: Mon, 3 Oct 2011 14:11:43 +0200
From: febwin@xxxxxxx
To: mmoussouni47@xxxxxxxxx
CC: lp-l10n-fr-community@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Lp-l10n-fr-community] [Launchpad-translators] RedNotebook	translations

    Salut,

    J'ai validé quelques chaînes.

    J'en ai laissé pour les autres
        ;-)

    Le 03/10/2011 13:45, Mehdi Moussouni a écrit :
    Hello,

      French translation is ok (except 3 strings) but need to be revised
      [1].

      Cordially,

      Moussouni Mehdi.

      2011/9/29 Jendrik Seipp <jendrikseipp@xxxxxx>

        Hello,

          thank you very much for your continued help translating
          RedNotebook! Thanks to your efforts RedNotebook is now
          available in over 30 languages.

          I plan to release RedNotebook 1.2 [1] soon, so I would like to
          ask you to check if your language's translation can be
          improved [2].

          There are multiple new strings this time.

          Thanks,

          Jendrik

          [1] https://launchpad.net/rednotebook

          [2] https://translations.launchpad.net/rednotebook/trunk