-------- Message original --------

Date: 2012-06-21 23:56
De: Dominique Lasserre <lasserre.d@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Hi Launchpad translators!

apt-fast introduces Debconf as configuration system. Therefore we need
translations of those debconf questions/templates.

apt-fast is a shell-wrapper for apt-get or aptitude to make package
downloads faster - if you have a good internet connection speed. It uses aria2 or axel as download accelerator to download those packages through
multiple connections.

I hope we will support some languages for configuration system and I
already started with German translation (but feel free to improve it ;) ) !

You can find translations here:
  https://translations.launchpad.net/apt-fast

I am new with Rosetta so please let me know how to make it easiest for
you to participate.

Regards,

Dominique Lasserre

Follow ups