Sujet: [Lp-l10n-fr] French translation
Date : Fri, 14 Jun 2013 16:57:07 -0700
De : Kip Warner <kip@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Pour : Launchpad French Translators <lp-l10n-fr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Hey list,

Pardon my writing in English. My French is rather poor. Actually,
that's the reason why I'm writing you.

We are preparing our first public release of our 'Avaneya: Viking
Lander Remastered' software (VLR). This software is designed to recover
previously inaccessible NASA photographic mission data taken during the
first successful mission to the surface of Mars in the mid-1970s - the
Viking mission. This data became inaccessible for most due to technical
issues in its archival (e.g. rotting magnetic tapes, archaic hardware,
proprietary software, etc.).

  <https://translations.launchpad.net/avaneya>

We really need your help in getting it translated into French so that
other native French speakers can enjoy it in their preferred language.
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to email me.

--
Kip Warner -- Software Engineer
OpenPGP encrypted/signed mail preferred