lubuntu-brainstorming team mailing list archive

Re: [Lubuntu-wiki-docs] Project Placement: how to get support/help for Lubuntu at the right places

Hi guys!

You can see the first preview about the new wiki here!
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Lubuntu/ContactUs%2B1

Please share your thoughts and ideas!... there is not a final model as
always :)

Sergio Meneses
Linux User: #478743
Ubuntu User: #24056