lubuntu-brainstorming team mailing list archive

Re: [Lubuntu-wiki-docs] Project Placement: how to get support/help for Lubuntu at the right places

On Mon, Nov 4, 2013 at 7:06 AM, Sergio Meneses <
sergioandresmeneses@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi guys!
>
> You can see the first preview about the new wiki here!
> https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Lubuntu/ContactUs%2B1
>
> Please share your thoughts and ideas!... there is not a final model as
> always :)
>
> Sergio Meneses
> Linux User: #478743
> Ubuntu User: #24056

 Hi Sergio and everyone,

You want my 'honest' feedback? or half honest? :P
Okay, enough joking, let's be serious :D

If you could make it simple like this:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuGNOME/ContactUs
Or even better, you will make the life of thousands users very happy and
easy :D

Thank you, mate and please, keep it up :)

Best Regards,