lubuntu-brainstorming team mailing list archive

Re: [Lubuntu-wiki-docs] [Lubuntu-comms] New Header Design

Hi guys!

I have created new designs and put the others together in the same wiki to
get a good view of the changes, you can find there the current design as
well.

remember we are working on the re-design, the content is no complete we
might add more links to provide more information to our visitors

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/SergioMeneses/sandbox/Lubuntu-Wiki/headerGeneral

ok guys! please send your ideas and thoughts as always, and remember this
header will be in all our wikis :)

Regards and big hugs

Sergio Meneses
Linux User: #478743