lubuntu-brainstorming team mailing list archive

I am back :)

Hello everyone,

I am so sorry for being silent all these days but truth is, I had NO
internet connection for 8 days (I am surprised that I am alive, still :P)
and was unable even to set an Auto Reply Message telling people who email
me that I am unreachable. So, I apologize for this but the good news is, I
am back with fully recharged batteries and ready to rock the world with you
:D

In fact, I needed that time to recharged and work on myself. You may see a
new version of Ali/amjjawad soon :P

Have a great time and just give me sometime to read the tons of emails I
have and then, the real fun shall begin :)

Thank you!

Best Regards,