lubuntu-brainstorming team mailing list archive

Re: [Lubuntu-wiki-docs] Wiki changes - Suggestion

Hi all,

Silverlion, there already was a page for Press release information. Here's
the link: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Lubuntu/Marketing/Press%20Releases. By
the way, the Marketing page in the community's wiki doesn't exist:
https://help.ubuntu.com/community/Lubuntu/Marketing Do you want to use that
for #2? Or do you prefer do have the same wiki structure on both sides?

I will create the other one soon. However, I'd appreciate if you could
specify the type of content you want to add, so that I can prepare
something more conveniently.

Thanks,

--
Best Regards / Obrigado e com os melhores cumprimentos,
Gustavo