From: Robin <dixiedancer@xxxxxxxxx>
To: lubuntu-desktop@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Saturday, May 23, 2009 6:47:22
Subject: [Lubuntu-desktop] Possible "Bug?"

This may be a "bug," albeit certainly premature. Nevertheless it's one the team should be aware of:

I have installed LXDE on my copy of Ubuntu Jaunty. It's awesome in every respect except for one continuing issue: The sound is muted right after bootup and I must manually un-mute it - every time I boot up. Perhaps it's an Alsa issue, but the few fixes suggested in both Ubuntu forums and LXDE forums haven't worked.

Again, I realize it's premature to "report a bug" since I'm not running "Lubuntu" yet (but I'd love to test it when it's ready!). I offer it as an early "heads up" that may appear.

Happy to be part of this awesome project idea,
Robin
"Dixiedancer" on Launchpad