Re: Sign Me Up for Testing

Hello Robin,

great to have you in the team and reading your email with big enthusiasm.

Lubuntu is a volunteer project and we should get together to decide
who can do which tasks. Please add your name to the team at
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Lubuntu. There will be a seperate team page
soon as well. David is working on that.

Everything is work in progress :-)

All the best,