Sorry for absence, will be starting ISO soon

Hi all, I want to apologize for my absence as of late, I had a baby on May
11th. So I have been rather busy with all the things that a new baby brings.
As for the ISO, I am going to go over the list of things, and start working
on it this week. I think I am going to have start out making a remaster from
a mini.iso install with all the apps that ppl want, and then use that ISO to
build from with reconstrutor, as the I cannot get reconstructor to see the
mini.iso as a valid install media.

Robin said,
"I read that Linux Mint is very quickly developing their own LXDE-based
"community edition." Mint is always a few months behind Ubuntu - so wouldn't
it be a hoot if they release their own LXDE distro before we get ours done!
<giggle>"
and that is kind of funny that you say that, as I am the developer of the
LinuxMint LXDE CE, (yes, I am McLovin), so, the odds of it being released
first, are fairly low, maybe simultaneously. I am planning on using the
Lubuntu iso as a base for it, so it in my best interest to get crackin on
Lubuntu, [?]

Again, I want to apologize, I was not flaking out, just had life issues to
deal with.

Dave

PNG image

Follow ups