Apology

I owe Shae a huge apology!!

My correspondence regarding my U-Lite experience should not have been copied to this list! It was meant to be private, but it must have been copied to this list as well.

*Shae*, my own frustrating experience with U-Lite notwithstanding, I think it's great that you are here and helping to create Lubuntu. Your experience and expertise far outweighs my own, and I have no doubt that the project has already enormously benefited from your participation and experience.

My sincere apologies for my carelessness.

Red-faced,
Robin

Follow ups