Re: Packaging List

Hi,

some ways to start are here https://wiki.ubuntu.com/PackagingGuide/Complete

It is always a good idea to connect to open source contributors in your city.
It is often difficult to teach people things online and time of people
is limited. Check for a Linux User group, Open Source group,
university groups or something similar in search engines.

It would be great to have a number of local groups of people helping each other.

Best,

Mario