Re: Lubuntu could end up like Xubuntu (Heavy & Slow)

Ed Hewitt makes some very good points , Something to look at would be the
Fluxbuntu project the 7.10 Version was amazing because it was very very slim
nothing except the essentials installed but it also retained the
availability of all those other apps by using the official repositories. I
don't think anyone has to worry about something missing because the people
that would be drawn to Lubuntu would certinaly be savvy enough to fetch it
for themselves.

What's good isn't always golden , I agree with the minilmist idea that Ed
Hewitt proposed here.

Cheers!.

Dallas Wiebelhaus.