Re: Lubuntu could end up like Xubuntu (Heavy & Slow)

I too have the same opinion and in the same situation as Glen. I have missed
out on the meetings, since only being involved in Lubuntu since yesterday. I
have looked at the applications list and there is too many, Lubuntu could
end up too heavy. This is one of the reasons I sent my first email off in
the mailing lists.