Re: New programs by default

Hi,

thanks for starting the work on Lucid. Can we update

I agree, that we need to look out for lightweight options for applications.

About the applications you are proposing.

xfce task manager - I know that lxtask has some bugs, but we defined
it in the applications list. Please let us know, what is the reason to
change it?

parcellite - seems good to me.

Osmo - I wonder how compatible we should try to keep it with other
solutions. Import and export functionality of data seems to be very
rudimentary? I found ical can be exported. What do you think?

language-selector - very useful!

software-properties-gtk - good idea

How about lxlauncher - where would be a good place to have a button to
change desktop mode? Do you agree that a switchable desktop mode would
be a good idea?

Regards,

Mario