Re: Additions to Re: Lubuntu Lucid Alpha 1 "Preview"

Thanks for the test.
Could you post the amount of memory you have on the computers you
tried ? All the message on the screen are "normal" (mean I have the same
on my Virtualbox). I'll be interesting to test with a daily build of
Ubuntu, to see if you have the same problems.

Maximus and window-picker-applet are not really tested and integrated on
LXDE. They could work, but I don't think the result will be equivalent
than on UNE.

For the autohide panel, I think it's more a feature than a bug. Other
ways to do it are not nicer :
- Reserve a space on the top of the desktop, which is ugly when the
panel is hidden.
- Hide icons on the desktop when panel come back.