Re: Default Browser

Just a remember before I answer to all the replies : the goal is not to
determine the best browser for everyone and for all cases. This is for
standard Ubuntu version :) The goal is to determine the best browser for
the Lubuntu scope :
- Old hardware
- Possible small screen resolution
- Easy to use (mean GUI stuff :))
The goal since the beginning is to use less ressources as possible, but
to remain easy to use.

Firefox is maybe the best browser for common use cases, but there is
real problem on limited hardware and ressources (that's why I proposed
to change it).