Re: Default Browser

Le samedi 30 janvier 2010 à 10:53 +0100, Leszek Lesner a écrit :
> + You don't need to make google the default search engine, to call this browser chromium (see firefox: can only be called firefox, if search engine is google and we don't touch the default profile, thats insane)
OT, Ubuntu switch to yahoo, let's see if Firefox will be in Lucid or
not :)

> + html5 youtube+veoh (x264) is working quite well with codecs installed
This will allow to get ride of flash for youtube, not a small +1 :) But
it's sad that youtube not switch to a free format :(

> - html5 ogg theora playback seems to be broken since quite a few builds
Version on Ubuntu is not a daily, but I saw this also. If it's fixed, it
will be also no-flash support for web site which provide it. If there is
a bug open somewhere ?