Re: Default Browser

Doing some looking at what some other distros do.

http://blog.lxde.org/?p=423 PCLXDE (PCLinuxOS)

They include Midori as well.

http://blog.lxde.org/?p=569

Fedora 12 LXDE Spin includes FF

and I know the XFCE-LXDE of Debian does FF.

I am changing my Vote to Midori, it seems to cover the bases enough to
be a FF replacement.

Glen