Re: Default Browser

Thanks, Dwain, but actually I think Julien's right and I do see more
problems with the script idea I suggested.

To the rest of the list, it looks like PCLXDE (from a separate email) has
quite a good software suite. FWIW, I'm officially on board with Midori.

Which begs the question, is there going to be a lubuntu-restricted-extras,
and are separate plugins needed for Midori to support Flash and multimedia
as mentioned by PCLXDE?