Re: Last changes to applications installed by default

On balance this all makes sense.

I think we should keep an eye on Midori to see how it develops as it
could provide a lighter alternative but Chromium probably has all the
best parts of Firefox without the bloat so although not my first choice
is probably the correct choice.

Looking forward to Alpha3

Joe