Re: New testing ISO 20100215

There was not really a thread about games. I just said that maybe the People who will use lubuntu wont have Internet at all, and Even if they have a (slowly) connection, they wont know how to install games. So no matter how many games there are available, they wont play them. If we put one or too small Games into lubuntu, these people would thank us . I thought about sth like minesweeper and snake, maybe also a cardsgame'

To the colours: of course there are other distributions with green, and maybe also some with lxde. But lubuntu wont Be a Small Distribution with lxde, it will become an official ubuntu derivat . We should concentrate on that fact and just see the logos and colours of the other officially ubuntubased distributions such As xubuntu and kubuntu. Both of them are Blue. And lubuntu: i don't like purple. Green would fit into the philsophy of lubuntu and lxde: Not needing many Ressources, you can use your old computer and don't have to buy a New one. I would keep on green.

Best regards,
Jo