Re: New testing ISO 20100215

Hi,

I've had a quick test and I'd say there was a few things missing.

There is no mouse cursor theme at the moment, can I recommennd
dmz-cursor-theme from the repos.

Also, creating a config file for Chromium in the skel directory might be
useful.

Also, might be just a problem for me, but the battery indicator didn't show
up  - I'm guessing the icon is missing from the theme. The power manager is
running, but there was no icon.

Is there any plan to include two panels as opposed to the one, sticking with
the Ubuntu/Xubuntu norm?

Also, I'm aware you installed pidgin, but was any consideration ever given
to ayttm? Its multi-protocol, super lightweight and pretty darn good.

Will notify-osd be included or are you sticking with notification-daemon?

I think thats all for now, if I think of anything else I'll send it in,
overall its an excellent release