Re: Lubuntu Lucid Alpha 3 "Shiny"

>What do you mean by applets ?
Java applets (used by some banks for online banking or used by some online
games). The only combination it doesn't work is chrome&icedtea. Applets work
with icedtea&ff and also works with sunjava&chrome.

One more think I forgot earlier. LXTerminal doesn't save history (as far as
I remember it never did). Closing and opening a new terminal "clears"
history. Is there a way to enable history saving between sessions?

Thanks
Zoltan