Re: Lubuntu Lucid Alpha 3 "Shiny"

On Sat, 27 Feb 2010 16:30:09 -0000, Julien Lavergne <gilir@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Thanks for the test.

Le samedi 27 février 2010 à 13:41 +0100, Zoltan Matlak a écrit :
I faced most of the problems the others reported earlier. Other than
those,  I noticed the following:

5. printing does not work for me (it worked before alpha3). Installed
my printer, it was recognized, added it, but nothing comes out (not
even the test page). Weird. In "manage print jobs" document print
status shows Completed. Any idea? Thanks
No idea. Is someone else have this problem ?

Just connected up a printer and have had no problems, so far. Test printed OK as did a page from Abiword.

--
Steve