Re: quick run of lubuntu a3

hm, thats difficult. when i first saw mtpaint, i really thought it was too
complicated and yes, even a bit ugly. But working with it is great and using
it you have many more possibilities then with gpaint. Even if many people
are used to MS Paint, we should offer them more than some kind of a clone.
MT paint  +1.