Re: Lubuntu Screencasts

Hi,

very nice videos. I was thinking about the inclusion of videos in the
distro. However, this contradicts with the goal of keeping the distro
small. Would it be an alternative to offer a separate (optional)
package with support videos for download through the repository as
well as via the site?

What do you think?

- Mario