Re: Lubuntu Screencasts

A link on the desktop should be enough. Please don't include this in
the distro. The space should be left for language supports IMO. So
people can get a fully translated desktop after installation. This is
very important. If some language supports are not installed, the user
will get English user interface after installation. However, those who
need the language support most are the one who don't understand
English. If they don't understand English, how can they know how to
get network configured, get online, and install the remaining language
support via the tools with English UI? Since we have much space, I'd
suggest include all language support given they are not too big. Of
course, we don't need language files of gnome. So some dependencies
might need to be changed.