what to do

Hi,

you will have seen the emails going backwards and forwards regarding keeping
a Lubuntu installation up to date.

>>There is only one word to describe the act of providing console-only help
to new
>>users who are lost in the terminal:

>>*LAZINESS*

I have tried to my very limited knowledge to help the project as I best it I
can. I take personal umbrage over that statement. I'm sorry if I got the
instructions wrong / not quite "Click an Pick" expectations of an *buntu.
Beta versions do require an ability to go to CLI. The "'How-To" is only to
be there for until the matter had been addressed in the system. Constructive
crtiticsm   I am quite okay with. Telling me that I was "LAZY" to post the
amendment to wiki page at https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Lubuntu#Download Lubuntu  I
just wish I could point people over to
http://forum.phillw.net/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=54#p73  from my thread at
forum.phill I really do not know what more I could do to assist the Lubuntu

LAZY ? follow the thread, look up the the links; I guess I'm more upset over
"Trust"

http://forum.phillw.net/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=54#p73
http://forum.phillw.net/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=57

Can I just say that I'm really sorry that the thread became that., I was
only trying to help