Lubunto - bug report - USB 3g mobile broadband detection

I’v just had the second disappointment with Lubunto.

I tried the Beta 1
and noticed the network manager was not working for the mobile 3g
broadband dongles.

Well, I thought by beta2 it would be fixed.

One hour
ago, I found it’s announcement at Distrowatch.

I hurry up to download
and install it.

Then I could not believe when I noticed the said
problem was not fixed yet.

Otherwise, you made a nice distro and a good
work. but please, see what's going on with this USB 3g mobile broadband detection by the networkmanager.

Zerobug

Correio Electrónico e Muito Mais Enquanto Viaja. Obtenha o Windows Live Hotmail Gratuito.