Re: minimal install

hi Leszek,

The minimal CD is not for me, it was following on from the email yesterday
of someone with a slow internet link. As lubuntu is already small, I thought
about doing one without the language packs. I'm okay using the mini-iso and
popping lubuntu-desktop on for my instructions. It's one of those things on
the "Wish List", to aide those out there who are still on dial-up. Every MB
saved is a good saving in download time. There is no real need for the team
to divert from other tasks, I suggested using remastersys as it would be
within my capabilities :-)

Once Juliene has had chance to catch breath after the UDS it can be added to
the 'list of things to do'. As there is a 'work-around' it need not be a
high priority.