Re: Lubuntu application discussion for maverick

Hello PCman,

so we are keeping Gnome-Mplayer, Aqualung and Chromium.
But what about replacing Pidgin by Ayttm, or are we sticking to Pidgin?
And why has Sylpheed been chosen instead of Claws, are their any
important differences?
Also, we should pick u GOOD cd burning program, I find that XFBurn has
an TERRIBLE interface, and it also brings in thunar dependencies.
So what about Brasero?

Does anyone know why LXtask is not in the ubuntu repositories? I think
we need to use LXtask instead of xfce-taskmanager, since it is the LXDE
default.

- -Glenn