Re: Lubuntu application discussion for maverick

Please follow the process for choosing application by default :
- 1 mail per application (using 1 mail for several and polemic
application is just a mess)
- Use 1 wiki page to follow the discussion, and if possible the same
used for the last release.

See the archive of the mailing list for example.

A quick additional note : having application by default is not just
chating about them and choosing one, it's :
- integrate them on Ubuntu/Lubuntu
- triage and fixing bugs
- maintain the package
- ensure translation
-...

It's a long process, especially with a small team like the Lubuntu
one. So I will encourage a application change only if the impact is
real and important enough for a switch.