Re: Lubuntu application discussion for maverick

Fully agree, but we must consider not to make the same errors than Puppy
and its derivatives. It has a bunch of UGLY applications and a hard way
to configure a few things. You cannot add drivers (like HP Scanners or
Brother printers).  We're in the right way, but we need, obviously, to
improve our "product", getting simple and fast.

Brasero was my first choice, I noticed my LG re-writer doesn't work with
XFBurn. And I think we must eliminate both, Gnome and XFCE,
dependencies, because we must remember we're using LXDE desktop, so
XFCE-Task must be replaced for LXTask. And etcetera.