Re: IRC and Help

Hi PCMan,

were it not for the fact you are so far away, I'd happily ship you one. Same
goes for the testing of samba on a Win machine. Grandr is simply the front
end to xrandr (
http://www.ubuntugeek.com/how-change-display-resolution-settings-using-xrandr.html)
as it is part of the system already it should not break anything, and as I
previously said it would only be there as a 'try it' and not officially part
of lubuntu until a decision was made. I did ask about it some while back
when I posted this http://forum.phillw.net/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=84 In its
defence, no one who has tried it has come back and complained it does not
work, even had an OP with a twin view nVidia card for whom it worked.