great lubuntu with problem

Hello,

Long time I use xubuntu and ubuntu linux, some time ago I tried the new lubuntu to me very much nice, because it is very simple, clear and very quickly. I am very happy that lubuntu has few programs which gives the freedom to choose the programs to the user need. Please Stay on this road. My problem is to install the nvidia graphics card 9800gt. Standard procedure through the automatic installation of nvidia drivers and does not work after installing glx, kernel packages and restart the system will not working with 3D support. Please how to solve this problem? how do I install the nvidia drivers to be fully operational 3D in lubuntu when a hw work automatic HW detection do not working?

Thank you very much for help! :)

Radovan Suchánek