Re: great lubuntu with problem

I'm using Nvidia 9500GT, and what I did was that I installed
'nvidia-current', and 'linux-headers-generic' package that corresponds to
the kernel that is being used.

Apparently, when I installed only nvidia-current, its
'linux-headers-generic' dependency was satisfied by header files that
belonged to a kernel version that was no longer being used, so although the
package went through, the actual installation has failed because it couldn't
find the proper header files.

Check if your header files are up-to-date, and you also need to run 'sudo
nvidia-xconfig' to actually enable the 3D support.

PS. Why did you include an advertisement for some 'medications' along with
your message?