Re: great lubuntu with problem

Hi,

I don't have a nvidia card, so you may want someone to verify this, but
http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=1467074 has a solution that *should
*work with lubuntu, please note that there is an update to the notes - most
people seem to have gotten good results from it and you do get the latest
drivers from nvidia (they comment that the ones on the repository can be a
little dated).