Re: 'Ask me' option in power management preferences doesn't not open the logout dialog

You are right, The reason that I had to include all those parameters were
that without those parameters you get a simple logout dialog without the
lubuntu logo inside it.
Maybe we could bug the LXDE developers about having a config file support
for lxsession-logout.

Also, at least a simple program that can edit the ACPI event scripts that is
just as easy as gnome-power-manager should help us solve this problem
without getting ugly with g-p-m.

Of course, just as you said, having an lxde specialized power manager would
be the best solution...